Glitter t-shirt vinyl is a sparkling addition to your design repertoire, allowing you to create shimmering vinyl creations. It's available in six vibrant colours, and each roll measures a generous 6 metres x 0.5 metres. With this glitter customised t-shirt vinyl all your designs will hog the limelight - and any other kind of light - making all your designs really stand out. With this bundle you can choose any six rolls of the glitter garment vinyl with 10% off the usual price.
This high quality glitter t-shirt vinyl is so versatile that you can use it to print onto most garments and fabrics with professional results that will really grab people's attention.
Glitter Vinyl Features
- 6 rolls measuring a huge 5 metres x 0.5 metres
- Choose from 6 vibrant colours
- Weeding friendly: Easy to weed, prepare and apply
- Hot peel: No need to hang around waiting for the design to cool. Peel the carrier film straight from the platen which will speed up your output
- Soft feel
- Ideal for multi layering
- Ethical: Oeko-Tex approved
- Materials: Cotton, polycotton and polyester
- Temperature: 165ºC
- Time: 15sec
- Pressure: 3.5 bar
You should, and can, demand the best from your vinyl printing equipment, and this glitter t-shirt and garment vinyl will help you to do just that. It makes the process of pressing vinyl designs so much easier and faster, and looks fabulous on all clothing and fabrics whether it's sport, fashion, work, safety, cotton, polycotton or polyester.
Glitter T-Shirt Vinyl That Will Save You Time
By using this Monster Flex glitter garment vinyl you can get more done, in less time, by cutting out some time-consuming stages that other types of vinyl would require you to go through. For example, other basic vinyl needs you to use carrier film, rolling it over the design beore you peel off the backing. Doing this adds an unnecessary cost and time to the whole vinyl pressing process, and with this vinyl you can cut that step out completely, saving time and money.
Glitter T-Shirt Vinyl Process
1. Cut and weed design > 2. Place on garment > 3. Press > 4. Remove backing
1. Cut and weed design > 2. Place carrier film onto design > 3. Roll carrier film on to remove bubbles and creases > 4. Turn design over > 5. Remove backing > 6. Place on garment > 7. Position > 8. Press > 9. Wait for garment to cool > 10. Remove carrier film