Precise Weighing Beam Scales
When you're weighing really big and awkward things, half the battle is finding scales that can handle the weight, whilst the other is finding scales that can handle the shape. That's why these industrial weighing beam scales from T-Mech are the perfect combination of versatile and strong.
With a massive weight capacity of 3000kg, these industrial beam scales can handle even the heaviest of items and are suitable for weighing pallets, postal items, machinery, auto parts and just about anything else. Because the beams can be placed wherever you need them in relation to each other and the item being weighed, even really long or awkwardly-shaped items that wouldn't fit on a platform scale or pallet scale can be weighed really easily.
The industrial scales have precise graduations of just 0.5kg, so they're also suitable for weighing smaller items if you need to.
The sturdy steel structure of the scales protects them from the inevitable bumps and knocks that will be part of their life in your busy and demanding, high capacity work environment but you can be sure that they're great quality and are designed to last.
Industrial beam weigh scales from T-Mech are manufactured using quality parts which include 4 load cells; 2 per beam, steel casing, rubber non slip feet and the clear digital display.
The dimensions of each beam are 120cm x 12cm, and the height of each beam is 6cm and 8cm with the rubber feet attached. The moulded rubber feet provide extra stability and ensure that the beams won't slip even if the floor surface becomes wet. The dimensions of the digital display are 22cm (w) x 9.5cm (h) x 14cm (d).
Industrial Weighing Beam Scale Features
- Ideal for weighing longer items
- Easy loading low profile for extra stability
- Stable base with non slip rubber feet for even more stability
- Display weights in kilograms
- Digital display can be mounted onto a bench or wall using the bracket, which we'll also supply for you
- Rechargeable battery is good for a full 6 to 8 hours on one charge
- Charging cable included
- Auto switch off power saving feature
- Functions: Zero / Tare, Weighing, Count, Accumulate
- 13 amp 3 pin plug
- Powder coat finish
- OIML certified: it meets all the legal requirements and standards to be used internationally.
- Display Dimensions: 22cm wide x 9.5cm high x 14cm deep
- Beam Dimensions: 120cm x 12cm x 6cm height (8cm with rubber feet)