Flat Industrial Weighing Scales
What's grey, fits in your workspace, and can handle 3000kg on top of it?
No, not a particularly strong baby elephant, but this 80cm commercial platform weighing scale from T-Mech.
With its 80cm x 80cm platform able to take a whopping 3000kg, this is a compact machine that's ideal for smaller operations where space is precious, but weighing heavy items is essential.
Just as good as its larger counterparts, this pallet scale has loads of helpful functions above and beyond simply weighing things like zero / tare, weighing, count and accumulation, and increments of a relatively tiny 0.5kg, making weights incredibly accurate.
Digital Scales With LED Display
The interface is so easy to control, and the information on the large LED display is clear in every sense of the word, even in dim environments. Weights are displayed in kg, and if you like you can also attach the display to a wall or workbench, because it comes with a bracket.
With a rechargeable battery the scale is completely mobile for use outdoors or indoors, and it can run from 8 hours from just one full charge.
This T-Mech commercial pallet platform scale is a compact weighing solution for a whole variety of businesses. The scale itself weighs 55kg and has rubber non slip feet to make it safe and sturdy.
80cm Industrial Pallet Platform Scale Features:
- Control interface with high resolution LCD display, which can be mounted onto a bench or wall
- Bracket supplied, for doing just that
- Display Dimensions: 220mm wide x 95mm high x 140mm deep
- Battery powered with charging cable
- Selectable auto switch off power saving feature
- Functions: zero / tare, weighing, count, accumulate
- Manual or auto memory accumulation facility
- Displays item weights in kgs
- Can be used with a printer
- 6-8 hour battery life from one charge
- Low profile. Just 10cm off the floor for extra stability
- Rubber non-slip feet for even more stability
- 13 amp 3 pin plug
- Spare cable plug
- Powder coat finish
- OIML certified: it meets all the legal requirements and standards to be used internationally.