Take Your Garage Racking To New Heights
I bet you love the extra space and order your T-Rax metal shelving units have provided. Well with an extra shelf or two you can get even more organised by having separate shelves for smaller items such as tools, fixtures and fittings, CD's, DVD's, canned goods and just about anything else you can think of. You can even get them tomorrow with our FREE next day delivery if you order before 2pm.
These are the same style of shelves that you received with your T-Rax metal shelving units and are also 100% boltless and an absolute doddle to assemble. You can simply slot them into the ideal space on your shelving unit to increase the storage space you have available. They can also be used to provide storage space beneath work benches if you have decided to split your racking in two.
Reasons we think these shelves are the perfect accessory:
- They're 100% boltless for easy and safe assembly. Boltless means no sharp or pointy edges too which is great when children are around (or adults for that matter)
- Solid MDF shelving boards provide sturdy surfaces to arrange your items so they're easy to find when you need them
- Holds up to 200kg per shelf - evenly distributed load
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep them looking great
These extra racking shelves are available in the following sizes and colours:
- 75cm (w) x 30cm (d) - blue or black (150kg weight capacity)
- 90cm (w) x 45cm (d) - blue, black or red (280kg weight capacity)
- 120cm (w) x 45cm (d) - blue (280kg weight capacity)
- 120cm (w) x 60cm (d) - blue (280kg weight capacity)
The shelves are available in the same colours as the T-Rax racking units but you can mix it up if you like. Simply choose the colour and size in the drop down box and select the ideal accessory for your T-Rax racking units.
The small but mighty 75cm wide shelves hold up to a whopping 150kg when the load is evenly distributed, but please remember that the overall capacity of your racking unit remains at 750kg. The same goes for the 90cm and 120cm wide shelves; the weight capacity per shelf is 280kg but the whole unit has a capacity of 1400kg.
- 2 long horizontal shelf supports
- 2 short horizontal shelf supports
- 1 MDF board
Please note: the upright vertical supports are not included but shown for illustrative purposes.