Even bigger and more serious than our standard very big and very serious shelving units, these are the Monster Racking's Q-Rax range of extra large 120cm wide storage and shelving units.
Measuring an eye-watering 120cm (w) x 182.5cm (h) x 50cm (d) and able to carry a huge 200kg per shelf, they're both quick and easy to assemble and - like all our other racking units - are completely boltless ,so putting the shelving units together is a total breeze.
They're even deeper than other standard sized racking too, meaning you have even more shelf space to play with (or work with, really).
We provide free UK next day delivery (mainland) and with each of our Q-Rax extra large shelving units you'll get the following:
- Extra large warehouse shelving units from the Monster Racking Q-Rax range with five sets of shelves each for the most serious storage imaginable
- Available in blue or grey
- Time saving key hole mechanism making assembly unbelievably quick and simple
- Solid 9mm thick MDF shelf boards that can handle almost anything
- Rubber feet providing sturdiness and floor protection
- Capable of bearing 200KG per shelf (evenly distributed)
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage racking looking great
- Heavy duty steel
- Buy three or more racks and we'll also throw in a rubber mallet which you'll need to put the shelves together
Racking bays from the Q-Rax range at Monster Racking are quick and easy to assemble, and the finished product is super strong with a weight capacity of up to 1 tonne for evenly distributed loads. The keyhole mechanism allows the racking components to slide into place and lock together creating a strong storage unit perfect for garages, warehouses, utility rooms, sheds and greenhouses. The full Q-Rax racking range includes 90cm or 120cm wide racking bays, and is available in a choice of colours.