Keep Up To Date With A Pocket Mirror & Badge Making Kit
Investing in a pocket mirror and badge making machine is the easiest way to make sure your company gets ahead of the competition; it works fast, is a doddle to use and you won’t need to fork out for any fancy inks or strange paper. They can be made for all kinds of customers including music fans, schools and charities.
Make Your Own Pocket Mirrors and badges with PixMax
Become the best pocket mirror and badge maker around town with our robust equipment which helps you press amazing designs in minutes.
- PixMax Cutter, trims the design in a perfect circle so you can put away those scissors
- PixMax Press, magically presses the design onto a mirror or badge
- Manual operation means no waiting around for heating elements to warm up
- Made from aluminium this equipment is robust and hard wearing
- 260 FREE pocket mirror components
How To Make Customised Pocket Mirrors
Your designs are cut to shape with the PixMax Cutter, just screw the handle into place and slot your design into the top of the cutter. Then pull the handle and out pops the most perfect circle in the world.
Now you can assemble the mirror in the PixMax Press, which pushes everything together when you pull the handle down, revealing a beautiful pocket mirror.
Mirror Making Supplies for Everyone
Whether you want to make personalised mirrors or badges - all you’ll need is a normal printer and computer because anything on standard printer paper can be made into a pin button badge; even a drawing could be pressed onto a badge in a flash.
If you order before 2pm today you could be making badges in no time, with our FREE next working day delivery to addresses in mainland UK – excluding Scottish Highlands.
58mm Badge components can also be used with the machine (sold separately)
- Badge Press – 53cm high x 18cm wide x 28cm deep
- Badge Cutter -14cm high x 18.5cm wide x 22cm deep