Even bigger and more serious than our standard very big and very serious shelving units, these are the Monster Racking's Q-Rax range of extra large 120cm wide storage and shelving units.
Measuring an eye-watering 120cm (w) x 182.5cm (h) x 50cm (d) and able to carry a huge 200kg per shelf, they're both quick and easy to assemble and - like all our other racking units - are completely boltless ,so putting the shelving units together is a total breeze.
They're even deeper than other standard sized racking too, meaning you have even more shelf space to play with (or work with, really).
With each of our Q-Rax extra large shelving units you'll get the following:
- Extra large warehouse shelving units from the Monster Racking Q-Rax range with five sets of shelves each for the most serious storage imaginable
- Available in blue or grey
- Time saving key hole mechanism making assembly unbelievably quick and simple
- Solid 9mm thick MDF shelf boards that can handle almost anything
- Rubber feet providing sturdiness and floor protection
- Capable of bearing 200KG per shelf (evenly distributed)
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage racking looking great
- Heavy duty steel
- Buy three or more racks and we'll also throw in a rubber mallet which you'll need to put the shelves together
Racking bays from the Q-Rax range at Monster Racking are quick and easy to assemble, and the finished product is super strong with a weight capacity of up to 1 tonne for evenly distributed loads. The keyhole mechanism allows the racking components to slide into place and lock together creating a strong storage unit perfect for garages, warehouses, utility rooms, sheds and greenhouses. The full Q-Rax racking range includes 90cm or 120cm wide racking bays, and is available in a choice of colours.