If you're lucky enough to already have our amazing Q-Rax metal shelving bays you can take your storage capability to the next level with these Q-Rax storage bay spare shelves.
Q-Rax storage bays are probably the simplest storage unit when it comes to getting them assembled. Each bay can be slot together in a matter of minutes, thanks to the key-hole locking mechanism, and they will provide a sturdy and reliable storage solution so you can maximise the space you have available.
These spare shelves are perfect for providing extra space to store or display smaller items such as collections, hobby equipment, dried goods, hand tools and just about anything and everything else you might want to store in your garage, shed, workshop or home office. They're also ideal for use in warehouses to display and store stock items.
We think these shelves for Q-Rax metal shelves are the bee's knees because:
- The key-hole locking mechanism will let you build them in a matter of minutes (no stress)
- Each Q-Rax storage bay spare shelf comes with a solid MDF base so you know that your items are well supported
- The shelves, just like the storage bays, are finished with 4 layers of powder coated paint to minimise scratches and keep them looking great
- They can simply be slotted into a pre-assembled storage bay to provide you with the extra surface space that you require
The following colours and sizes can be selected from the drop down menu.
- 90cm x 50cm blue shelf
- 90cm x 50cm grey shelf
- 120cm x 50cm blue shelf
- 120cm x 50cm grey shelf
Please note that, although these shelves can support a huge 200kg, adding one or more to an existing storage bay doesn't increase the overall weight capacity; this will remain at a maximum 1000kg.
- 2 long horizontal shelf supports
- 2 short horizontal shelf supports
- 1 MDF board
Please note: the upright vertical supports are not included but shown for illustrative purposes.