Please note this item may take a little longer to dispatch (no longer than 3 working days)
Class III Approved Wheelchair Scales
A wheelchair can make the whole business of weighing a patient quite tricky - unless you have scales that have been specifically designed to handle a wheelchair.
The Marsden aluminium wheelchair beam scales are everything you need to overcome the obstacle of a wheelchair when it comes to weighing time.
They have ramp edges which are gently sloped for extra easy access, and when the wheelchair beam scales are not in use you can fold the ramp ends inwards so the scales are easy to store. There's also an optional carry case if you need to transport them around without any damage from general bumps and scrapes.
The wheelchair beam scales are lightweight but durable enough to withstand a lot of use as well as being transported around, which makes them perfect for patients' homes, care homes, hospitals, GP surgeries and drop-in centres.
Of all their functions, perhaps the most useful is the tare function, which can be used to deduct the weight of wheelchairs. A Bluetooth option is also available for easy collection / collation of weight, BMI, time and date.
Get up to 40 hours use from a single charge of the rechargeable battery, and a 3 pin adapter is also supplied as standard, so they'll never let you down when it comes to power.
Because the wheelchair beam scales are Class III approved, they're ideal for diagnosis and monitoring of health issues including obesity in patients and users.
Wheelchair Beam Scale Features
- Lightweight aluminium construction - strong but portable
- Edges are gently sloped to provide easy access
- Folding ramp ends for easy storage
- Tare function to deduct weight of wheelchairs
- Excellent battery life offering 40 hours of use on 1 charge
- Mains chargeable
- Bluetooth for easy collation of data. Weight, BMI, time and date
- Ideal for use in care homes, hospitals, GP surgeries, drop-in centres
- Great quality and excellent value for money
- Class III approved, so the results can be used for diagnosis and monitoring of patients
- Warranty: 2 years
- Optional Carry Case: MS-CC-610