A New Home For Your Aquarium Fish
If you’re on the hunt for a new feature to brighten up your home, office or reception area – then you’ve come to the right... plaice.
A tropical, freshwater or saltwater aquarium is perfect as an eye-catching decoration that creates a wonderfully tranquil environment and gives you some new little friends to take care of.
This starter kit includes everything from a filter and heater to gravel, so you can set up your own marine aquarium (just add water and fish of course).
With this bundle you’ll get:
300 Litre Fish Tank
- Black trim tank with 11mm thick glass and 300 litre capacity
- Matching black cabinet makes the perfect fish tank stand with two doors and a handy internal shelf
- Curved edges of the tank create 180 degrees of uninterrupted views
- Efficient air pump
- Get the perfect aquarium lighting with the LED strip light bulb
- 300W heater is adjustable & detachable so you can set the perfect tank temperature
- Built in filter sits over the whole length of the tank which increases the surface area of the filter medium and makes it oh so very efficient with a 1800 L/H rate
- Filter media included
- Hinged feeding hatch – to feed the fish & analyse the water without removing the entire lid
- Suitable for freshwater, tropical and salt water marine life
- FREE 12 month electrical warranty
All The Fish Tank Supplies You’ll Need
- Choose from 4 colours of 25kg 5-8mm gravel: blue, black, white or natural
- 1 x Large Tree Roots Ornament
- 3 x 4”Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 48cm Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 8” Artificial Aquarium Plant with Flower
- 1 x 25cm Artificial Aquarium Plant
- 150cm x 70cm reversible plastic backing gives you the choice of a stone background or an underwater backdrop
The Complete Aquarium Fish Tank
The extra large 300L capacity aquarium tank gives you loads of space to set up your included ornament, gravel and plants, you’ll be replicating The Great Barrier Reef in no time!
Plus with a curved front edge, the 11mm thick glass of this fish tank gives you a 180 degree view of all your new pals, whilst the cabinet provides plenty of underneath storage space.
Please do your research before buying any marine life - it’s best to get professional advice about keeping fish prior to setting up this fish tank.
- Dimensions (including cabinet): 143.5cm high x 120.5cm wide x 39cm deep
- Tank dimensions: 70cm h x 120cm w x 39cm d
- Capacity: 300L
- Heater power: 300W
- Filtration rate: 1800 L/H
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug