The T-Mech 50 x 50cm vet scales have a heavy duty weighing platform with a maximum capacity of 300kg, ideal to be used in veterinary practices, farms, zoos and animal trusts. These digital scales are particularly suited for use with animals, as the low profile design makes it easier for them to step onto the weighing area and the smooth surface can simply be wiped clean after use.
50cm Vet Scale Features
- Low profile 50 x 50 cm animal weighing vet scales
- Weighs up to 300kg in 100g increments / 660lb in 0.2lb increments
- Remote digital indicator with fold down stand
- LCD display can be back lit for easier viewing
- Measures in kilograms or pounds
- Powered by the included mains adaptor or 4 x AA (1.5V) batteries (not included)
- 4 feet provide support and increase stability
- Stainless steel platform
- Easy to wipe clean
- Tare function
- FREE 12 month warranty
With a maximum capacity of 300kg/660lbs the electronic vet scales can weigh animals of different sizes and breeds; the 50 x 50cm platform provides a flat and sturdy stainless steel weighing area for pets and livestock to stand or sit as their weight is recorded.
The animal weighing vet scales are compatible with both mains and battery power allowing the device to be stationed or moved freely depending on your set up. This can then be placed on the floor for larger livestock or on a flat and solid surface for weighing small or baby animals, the tare function then allows for subtracting the weight of other objects such as cages, carriers and tanks.
As the indicator is remote it is attached separately to the scales, this lets you move the display for clearer viewing and position it by opening the fold down stand. The LCD screen also has an optional back light that can be turned on for effortless reading in low level lighting.
Vet Scale Specifications:
- Dimensions: 50cm wide x 50cm deep x 8.2cm high
- Capacity: 0 - 300kg x 0.1kg / 0 - 660lb x 0.1lb
- Maximum capacity: 300kg/660lb
- Measuring units: kg (kilograms) and lb(pounds)
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug