Weigh Infants On These Digital Scales
Don't let the name deceive you, these portable infant scales can handle up to 50kg of weight and are suitable for babies, toddlers and school aged children too.
Ideal for midwives, health visitors, GP's and nurses, they're suitable for use anywhere from hospitals to schools, and anywhere else that requires a compact, reliable and accurate weighing solution for the smaller patients.
These infant scales have Class III approval, which means they're engineered for super accurate monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of patients and users. They're also sleek and modern-looking, so they won't ruin the office decor either.
The removable contoured weighing pan fits securely and safely in place when weighing babies and is quick and simple to slide off when being used by toddlers and children.
The scales are easy to clean using standard hospital cleaning and disinfecting products or a basic solution of 1% sodium hypochlorite.
The many great features of these portable infant scales also include a hold function, which is great for locking the measurement when dealing with moving patients, and a tare function which will enable you to deduct the weight of any comfort items your patient demands, such as blankets and toys.
Infant Weighing Scales
- Lightweight 3.3kg weight, great for moving around
- Battery operated so are perfect for professionals on the move such as midwives and health visitors
- Secure weighing pan which can easily be removed
- Can be used on any solid level surface
- Hold and tare functions for moving patients
- Class III approved
- Large digital display which is easy to read
- Can be bought with a matching rucksack or carry case
- Warranty: 2 years
- Base Dimensions: 320 x 310 x 60mm
- Tray Dimensions: 585 x 280 x 120mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Capacity: 15kg
- Graduation: 10g <20g>20g
- Adaptor: 12v 3 pin adapter included
- Power Supply: 6 x AA batteries