Serious storage for serious cargo, without the serious price tag or the serious hassle of assembling it. That sounds like the garage shelving units and garage storage from the Monster Racking Q-Rax shelving range.
These 90cm wide shelving units are so easy to assemble that it feels like cheating, because they're a full 100% boltless. To assemble these quality garage shelving units and garage storage all you need is a rubber mallet.
And as far as the storage they offer is concerned, they're extra deep compared to other industry standard shelving, with each shelving unit measuring an impressive and very useful 90cm (w) x 182.5cm (h) x 50cm (d).
Perfect for your garage, workshop, warehouse or shed, these Monster Racking garage storage and shelving units can hold up to a huge 200kg per 8mm thick shelf, so finding something in your garage (other than a car) that they can't hold would be quite a challenge.
Each of our Monster Racking Q-Rax garage storage and shelving units come with these great features:
- Monster strong garage storage and shelving unit from the Q-Rax range with five sets of shelves each
- Available in blue or grey
- Time saving key-hole mechanism that literally glides together making assembly quick and simple
- Solid 8mm thick MDF shelving boards
- Moulded feet providing extra sturdiness
- Weight tolerance of 200KG per height adjustable shelf (evenly distributed loads)
- Heavy duty steel (each rack weighs over 30kg ; just shows how solid it is)
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage racking looking great
- Claim your free rubber mallet when you buy three or more racks
Racking bays from the Q-Rax range at Monster Racking are quick and easy to assemble, and the finished product is super strong with a weight capacity of up to 1 tonne for evenly distributed loads. The keyhole mechanism allows the racking components to slide into place and lock together creating a strong storage unit perfect for garages, warehouses, utility rooms, sheds and greenhouses. The full Q-Rax racking range includes 90cm or 120cm wide racking bays, and is available in a choice of colours.