Pluck a duck! Or a chicken, or a goose for that matter with this KuKoo portable poultry plucking machine which plucks like nobody’s business.
This movable machine is the perfect piece of kit for your farm or abattoir. The lightweight design and wheels mean that this versatile plucker can be used in any location. Not only does the portable machine save you plenty of time, it also minimises the mess of plucking by hand.
Made from stainless-steel and lined with yellow rubber fingers, the tub style portable poultry plucker allows you to remove the feathers of two 3.6kg birds at once with ease. The machine lets you remove feathers quickly in no time with an incredible 300rpm speed, which gets rid of feathers in just under a minute!
Use the built-in water pipe to connect the portable chicken plucker directly to your hose and water supply, in order to keep the inside of the barrel in tip top condition- this helps maintain the super plucking speed and efficiency!
- The KuKoo portable poultry plucker has a stainless-steel tub which can quickly and efficiently pluck feathers.
- Easily move the lightweight and portable plucker using the wheels attached.
- The stainless-steel tub comes with 110 yellow rubber fingers to fully pluck feathers.
- The machine is able to pluck up to 2 x 3.6kg birds at any time.
- Keep your work area clean using the built-in water pipe which connects to your hose- perfect for easily rinsing away feathers afterwards.
- 12-month electrical warranty.
- Brand: KuKoo.
- Weight: 33kg.
- Wattage: 100W.
- Voltage: 230V.
- Plug Type: British Standard.
- Capacity: 50L.
- Hose Connector: Standard.
- Height: 88cm / 880mm / 34.65".
- Depth: 89cm / 890mm / 35.04".
- Length: 66cm / 660mm / 25.98".
The built-in water pipe connects to a hose (not included) which provides a water supply to drain away plucked feathers from the barrel and birds. Using water with electrical appliances can be dangerous so we advise the use of an RCD adaptor with this machine (not included). This will instantly cut off the electrical supply to the chicken plucker in the event of a broken wire and can prevent shocks and short circuits. Stay safe and follow our advice.
This poultry plucker can hold up to 2 birds of 3.6kg each. However, this does depend on the size of the poultry, because different breeds of bird may be smaller or larger than average. This plucker cannot be used with pheasants.