Fruit Crusher Makes Traditional Pressing A Doddle
There’s nothing more satisfying than enjoying a cold drink on a hot summer’s day… and if you’re quenching that thirst with a fruit juice or a refreshing glass of cider, it always tastes better when you know it’s freshly pressed, locally brewed or even home made.
Home pressing kits are an extremely cost effective way to use up surplus fruit or reclaim that unloved fruit tree. With traditional cider making equipment like a fruit crusher, you can produce quality fruit juices, ciders and wines to your ideal taste, whilst knowing exactly where it’s come from and what it contains.
Hard fruits such as apples or pears and most soft fruits like peaches or grapes should first be mashed using a shredder; this breaks the skin to help you extract the maximum amount of juice. Our KuKoo Fruit Crusher does just that, pulping fruit to the perfect consistency - ready for pressing.
What Makes This Fruit Pulper So Special?
- Holds up to 7 litres of ripened fruit - whether it’s from your back garden or a local orchard
- Stainless steel feeding hopper is easy to clean after each crushing session
- Manual handle turns the blades and doubles as a workout
- No wires or motors here, great for outdoor operation and easy transportation
- Side supports help you place it on a container or fruit press to catch the juicy pulp
- Heavy duty construction can withstand plenty of use, which is handy if you've got loads of fruit
- FREE next day delivery in mainland UK so you can start crushing fruit right away
Cost Efficient Fruit Crushing
With a wide stainless steel hopper this fruit shredder can take care of a massive 7 litres at once, mashing anything from apples to strawberries, in minutes. Then just refill to crush as much fruit as your heart desires. You won’t need a special set of skills to use our crushing machine as the simple handle turns the internal blades, and there are no noisy motors or long cables to trip over.
This fruit pulping machine saves you time and effort, whilst it’s free to run and fruit is cheap to grow, so you can sell your juice, cider or wine and make an excellent profit. If you like what you see then you can get started as early as tomorrow if you buy before 2pm, with our free next day delivery in mainland UK.
Dimensions: 51cm wide x 40cm long x 23.5cm high
Hopper dimensions: 33.5cm wide x 31cm long
Capacity: 7 litres