The T-Mech 90 x 60cm platform scales have a large maximum capacity of 300kg, ideal to be used in most businesses such as warehouses and wholesalers or farms and zoos. Suited for weighing large items, the low profile stainless steel platform can be covered with the included non slip rubber mat without affecting the accuracy of the reading on the digital LCD display.
90cm x 60cm Platform Scale Features
- Low profile 90 x 60 cm platform weighing scales
- Weighs up to 300kg in 100g increments / 660lb in 0.2lb increments
- Remote digital indicator with fold down stand
- LCD display can be back lit for easier viewing
- Non-slip rubber mat
- Measures in kilograms or pounds
- Powered by the included mains adaptor or 4 x AA (1.5V) batteries (not included)
- 4 feet provide support and increase stability
- Stainless steel platform
- Easy to wipe clean
- Tare function
- FREE 12 month electrical warranty
With a maximum capacity of 300kg/660lbs, these electronic platform scales can weigh products, parcels and even animals; the 90 x 60cm platform provides a flat and sturdy stainless steel weighing area for them to stand as the weight is recorded.
Compatible with mains or battery power and weighing only 17kg, the platform scales can be stationed or moved freely depending on your set up. Whilst the handy tare function allows for subtracting the weight of other objects such as boxes, cages or crates.
The remote indicator is attached separately to the scales via a coiled cord, this lets you move the display for clearer viewing and position it by opening the fold down stand. The LCD screen also has an optional back light that can be turned on for reading in low level lighting.
Platform Scale Specifications:
- Dimensions: 90cm wide x 60cm deep x 8.2cm high
- Capacity: 0 - 300kg x 0.1kg / 0 - 660lb x 0.1lb
- Maximum capacity: 300kg/660lb
- Measuring units: kg (kilograms) and lb(pounds)
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug