When you've not eaten all day, there’s nothing better than tucking into a hot tasty meal – especially on a cold evening. But nothing spoils that wonderful moment more than putting the fork in your mouth and it’s lukewarm or even worse… cold!
Customers need to taste your recipes at their best – hot, yummy and safe. You don’t want bad reviews ruining the reputation of your business, simply because food was cold. Get yourself an electric bain marie and keep all your food tasty and warm.
Fantastic Features Of A Wet Bain Marie
- Includes 4 x GN 1/2 pans and lids
- Each pan holds approximately 5.5 litres
- Water well helps to keep food moist
- Made from easy to clean stainless steel
- Holds loads of pre-cooked food like soup, chilli and gravy.
- Glass sneeze guard creates a wonderful display and prevents cross contamination
- Drainage valve helps to empty the water well at the end of service
- Use the thermostat to adjust the temperature between 30-110°C
- Perfect for keeping food hot in commercial kitchens or at events.
- 12 month electrical warranty
The water in a wet well bain marie creates steam which stops your food from drying out. Wet well bain maries remain at a constant temperature, so they are perfect for all catering kitchens.
Commercial Bain Marie & Hot Food Display
Pour your tasty food into the four GN 1/2 pans and the glass display will show off your dishes to customers who can choose something scrummy for their dinner. Even though the glass panel creates a delightful display, it also creates a great place to serve food from and helps with avoiding cross contamination.
Use a wet bain marie to stay organised and keep on top of orders whilst also keeping food at a safe temperature throughout service. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the water levels and top up the well throughout the day.
- Dimensions: 120cm wide x 35cm deep x 35.7cm high
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Power: 1.5kW
- Temperature range: 30-110°C
- Pan size: 33cm long x 27cm wide x 10cm deep
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
Please note this is a pre-order item and shipping can take up to 28 days. If you would like any more information or would like to know exactly when this item will be ready to ship, please call our amazing monster service team on 01347 878888.