Heat Press Sublimation & Vinyl Designs
Make your beautifully designed mark all over a whole load of wearable stuff with this 38cm x 38cm swing heat press from PixMax.
With this nifty sublimation swing heat printing machine you can use sublimation ink, transfers or vinyl to print all kinds of colourful designs onto t shirts and high visibility safety wear, including designs even larger than A4.
Use it for sublimation printing on a whole range of consumables, like t-shirts, safety clothing, fashion garments, phone covers, jigsaw and puzzle boards, mouse mats, signs and just any other flat surfaced polyester, poly-mix or polymer coated fabric / object that stays still long enough for you to catch it and make it better with your designs.
Easy Positioning Onto A Swing Heat Press
One of the best things about this swing heat machine though is that the upper platen can be rotated completely out of the way, which is safer and gives you much better access when positioning garments and designs, so you can make sure it's absolutely right every time.
This swing heat press gives you total control over the three main elements of the sublimation printing press - namely temperature, time, and pressure. Set the time and temperature using the really easy control interface and simple LED display. The temperature range is between 0ºC - 245ºC and time is 0 to 999 seconds, with an alarm to make sure you wake up and check your printing when you're done. Not that you'll be able to sleep while you wait, because printing with this heat press is just too exciting.
The whole thing is brilliantly designed, with a comfort grip handle, alloy heat plate and even distribution of heat to produce perfect designs with bright colours and strong lines every time.
All PixMax swing heat press machines come with the 12 month warranty and 10 FREE sheets of sublimation paper
38cm Swing Heat Press Machine Features
- Large 38 x 38cm platen which can print designs even larger than A4 size
- Handy swing function for safety and easy access
- Suitable for pressing designs on a variety of garments and sublimation consumables
- Suitable for sublimation ink or vinyl
- Temperature control between 0ºC - 245ºC with even heat distribution for consistent results every time
- Accurate pressing times between 0-999 seconds with an alarm tone to tell you when it's done
- Red powder coated steel frame
- Adjustable pressing pressure
- Alloy heat plate on upper platen
- Comfort grip handle
- 9mm thick silicon pad on lower platen
- Large clear LED display
- CE approved
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug