Aquarium Fish Tank & Cabinet with Complete Starter Kit - White Tank & White Gravel
Product Code: 20290
- Choose from 4 colours of gravel
- Includes ornament & artificial plants
- LED Light & 300W heater
- Air pump & 1800 L/H filter
Create A Large Marine Aquarium
If you’re on the lookout for something special to add to your home, office or reception area then look no further than our 300 litre capacity fish tank.
A freshwater, salt water or tropical aquarium makes the perfect eye-catching feature that creates a relaxing environment and gives you a home for some new fishy friends.
This complete set up bundle includes everything, from a pump and filter to gravel, so you can set up your own marine aquarium (just add fish and water of course).
With this bundle you’ll get:
300 Litre Fish Tank & Stand
- Black trim tank with 11mm thick glass and 300 litre capacity
- Matching black cabinet makes a great fish tank stand with two doors and a useful internal shelf
- Curved edges of the tank create uninterrupted 180 degree views
- Built in filter sits over the whole length of the tank which increases the surface area of the filter medium and makes it extremely efficient with a 1800 L/H rate
- Filter media included
- Efficient air pump
- LED strip light bulb creates the perfect aquarium lighting to show off your fishy friends
- Adjustable & detachable 300W heater helps to set the optimum tank temperature
- Hinged feeding hatch – feed the fish & analyse the water without taking off the lid
- Suitable for tropical, salt water and fresh water marine life
Decorate Your Fish Tank With These Supplies
- Choose from 4 colours of 25kg 5-8mm gravel: black, white, blue or natural
- 1 x Large Tree Roots Ornament
- 3 x 4”Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 48cm Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 8” Artificial Aquarium Plant with Flower
- 1 x 25cm Artificial Aquarium Plant
- 150cm x 70cm reversible plastic backing gives you the choice of a stone background or an underwater backdrop
A New Home For Your Tropical Fish
The extra large 300L capacity aquarium tank gives you loads of space to set up your included ornament, gravel and plants, you’ll be replicating The Great Barrier Reef in no time!
Or salt water… or freshwater! The gigantic 300 litre aquarium tank has loads of space for all kinds of marine life – pretty soon you’ll be rivalling The Great Barrier Reef.
With a curved front edge, the thick glass of this fish tank provides amazing 180 degree views of all your new mates, whilst the cabinet underneath makes a fab stand and makes for handy storage space.
Please do your research before buying any marine life - it’s best to seek professional advice about keeping fish prior to setting up this fish tank. In some lights this white cabinet will appear to have a lilac shade, this is the UV stabiliser which stops the white colour fading over time.
- Dimensions (including cabinet): 143.5cm high x 120.5cm wide x 39cm deep
- Tank dimensions: 70cm h x 120cm w x 39cm d
- Capacity: 300L
- Heater power: 300W
- Filtration rate: 1800 L/H
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
Manufacturer MonsterShop Colour White Shipping Weight (KG) 130.0000 Product Weight 130 Width 120.5cm Height 143.5cm Depth 39cm Listing Width 120.5cm
How long does delivery take?All orders before 2pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time are dispatched on the next working day. Delivery takes just 1-2 working days to England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes just 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Some larger or fragile orders may need to be delivered on a pallet and need to be signed for therefore in these cases we will contact customers via phone before arranging dispatch of an order.
Please make reference to our T&C's for further information on palletised deliveries.
How much does delivery cost?*We offer FREE DELIVERY to nearly all UK mainland addresses! We would love to offer free delivery all over the universe but in reality some places are not very easy to deliver to so a small postage fee is applied to non-mainland UK, and just a few mainland postcode orders. We try to keep delivery costs to an absolute minimum and these are added to orders at the checkout.
Can I place an order over the telephone?Absolutely! We welcome all telephone orders. A member of our team will be delighted to take your call and talk you through our simple ordering process. Remember, office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and telephone number is 01347 878885.
Am I able to collect my order in person?Yes, of course. All we ask is that you phone in advance so that we can ensure your order is ready for you to collect. On arrival, a member of the team will be there to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to meeting you!
Can I return my goods if I am not happy with them?We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please get in touch and we'll happily arrange a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your item. Please see our Monster Guarantee on the T&C's page for our full returns and warranty policy
It is absolutely necessary that you ensure this cabinet and aquarium is installed upon level flooring. It is also a requirement that you ensure that the flooring upon which it is placed is able to support the weight of this aquarium.
Installation upon uneven flooring will result in poor distribution of weight. Damages to the aquarium, cabinet or equipment and damages caused by leaks due to improper or or uneven installation are not covered by the guarantee with this product.
This guarantee covers the electrical items included with this product and the fish tank glass against leakage.
This guarantee does not cover:
Glass breakage, equipment failure caused by misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, accidental breakage, lightning strikes, mains voltage fluctuations, earthquakes, vermin infestation or liquid spillage.
We will not be responsible for any damages if the aquarium has been abused or mishandled, subjected to physical use and abuse so as to cause leaks in the aquarium.
Damages brought about by any cabinets aside from the recommended aquarium cabinets that provide full and solid support to the entire bottom of the aquarium, scratches caused by use of cleaning materials and repairs by anyone other than the manufacturers.