Aquarium Fish Tank & Cabinet with Complete Starter Kit - Black Tank & Blue Gravel
Product Code: 20295
Regular Price: £599.99
Special Price £499.99
- Choose from 4 colours of gravel
- Includes ornament & artificial plants
- LED Light & 300W heater
- Air pump & 1800 L/H filter
A New Home For Your Aquarium Fish
If you’re on the hunt for a new feature to brighten up your home, office or reception area – then you’ve come to the right... plaice.
A tropical, freshwater or saltwater aquarium is perfect as an eye-catching decoration that creates a wonderfully tranquil environment and gives you some new little friends to take care of.
This starter kit includes everything from a filter and heater to plants and gravel, so you can set up your own marine aquarium (just add water and fish of course).
With this bundle you’ll get:
300 Litre Fish Tank
- Black trim tank with 11mm thick glass and 300 litre capacity
- Matching black cabinet makes the perfect fish tank stand with two doors and a handy internal shelf
- Curved edges of the tank create 180 degrees of uninterrupted views
- Efficient air pump
- Get the perfect aquarium lighting with the LED strip light bulb
- 300W heater is adjustable & detachable so you can set the perfect tank temperature
- Built in filter sits over the whole length of the tank which increases the surface area of the filter medium and makes it oh so very efficient with a 1800 L/H rate
- Filter media included
- Hinged feeding hatch – to feed the fish & analyse the water without removing the entire lid
- Suitable for freshwater, tropical and salt water marine life
- FREE 12 month electrical warranty
All The Fish Tank Supplies You’ll Need
- Choose from 4 colours of 25kg 5-8mm gravel: blue, black, white or natural
- 1 x Large Tree Roots Ornament
- 3 x 4”Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 48cm Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 8” Artificial Aquarium Plant with Flower
- 1 x 25cm Artificial Aquarium Plant
- 150cm x 70cm reversible plastic backing gives you the choice of a stone background or an underwater backdrop
The Complete Aquarium Fish Tank
The extra large 300L capacity aquarium tank gives you loads of space to set up your included ornament, gravel and plants, you’ll be replicating The Great Barrier Reef in no time!
Plus with a curved front edge, the 11mm thick glass of this fish tank gives you a 180 degree view of all your new pals, whilst the cabinet provides plenty of underneath storage space.
Please do your research before buying any marine life - it’s best to get professional advice about keeping fish prior to setting up this fish tank.
- Dimensions (including cabinet): 143.5cm high x 120.5cm wide x 39cm deep
- Tank dimensions: 70cm h x 120cm w x 39cm d
- Capacity: 300L
- Heater power: 300W
- Filtration rate: 1800 L/H
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
Important Delivery Information:
This item includes roadside delivery and will arrive on a pallet. We will call you in advance to arrange delivery. The delivery driver is not permitted to carry the item into your home (or business). We strongly advise you have an extra pair of hands on standby ready to move the fish tank. Installation and assembly of the tank is not included.
Manufacturer MonsterShop Colour Blue Shipping Weight 130.0000 Product Weight 130 Width 120.5cm Height 143.5cm Depth 39cm No. of Prongs N/A
How long does delivery take?All orders before 2pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time are dispatched on the next working day. Delivery takes just 1-2 working days to England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes just 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Some larger or fragile orders may need to be delivered on a pallet and need to be signed for therefore in these cases we will contact customers via phone before arranging dispatch of an order.
Please make reference to our T&C's for further information on palletised deliveries.
How much does delivery cost?*We offer FREE DELIVERY to nearly all UK mainland addresses! We would love to offer free delivery all over the universe but in reality some places are not very easy to deliver to so a small postage fee is applied to non-mainland UK, and just a few mainland postcode orders. We try to keep delivery costs to an absolute minimum and these are added to orders at the checkout.
Can I place an order over the telephone?Absolutely! We welcome all telephone orders. A member of our team will be delighted to take your call and talk you through our simple ordering process. Remember, office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and telephone number is 01347 878885.
Am I able to collect my order in person?Yes, of course. All we ask is that you phone in advance so that we can ensure your order is ready for you to collect. On arrival, a member of the team will be there to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to meeting you!
Can I return my goods if I am not happy with them?We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please get in touch and we'll happily arrange a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your item. Please see our Monster Guarantee on the T&C's page for our full returns and warranty policy
It is absolutely necessary that you ensure this cabinet and aquarium is installed upon level flooring. It is also a requirement that you ensure that the flooring upon which it is placed is able to support the weight of this aquarium.
Installation upon uneven flooring will result in poor distribution of weight. Damages to the aquarium, cabinet or equipment and damages caused by leaks due to improper or or uneven installation are not covered by the guarantee with this product.
This guarantee covers the electrical items included with this product and the fish tank glass against leakage.
This guarantee does not cover:
Glass breakage, equipment failure caused by misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, accidental breakage, lightning strikes, mains voltage fluctuations, earthquakes, vermin infestation or liquid spillage.
We will not be responsible for any damages if the aquarium has been abused or mishandled, subjected to physical use and abuse so as to cause leaks in the aquarium.
Damages brought about by any cabinets aside from the recommended aquarium cabinets that provide full and solid support to the entire bottom of the aquarium, scratches caused by use of cleaning materials and repairs by anyone other than the manufacturers.